The Manchester Police Station, a brand new state-of-the-art 72,000-square foot facility, received the 2014 Honor Award from the Â New Hampshire Chapter of the American Institute of Architects Â (AIANH). It is easy to see why. The facade is truly unique and yet very simple. It also captures that rare ability to be nothing like a typical building of its style (a police station), yet very clearly indicates what it is.
- Community Spotlight: Brooke DeYoung, AIA New Hampshire
- Your Mission, Our Passion: Inside Lavallee Brensinger Architects
- Community Spotlight: Zachary Brock, Town of Sutton Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Lavallee Brensinger Architects Recognized by AIA New England for third year in a row as an Emerging Professional Friendly Firm!
- The streets are not paved with gold. How do you get the funding support you need?